Sunday 27 November 2011

Intended Audience


Now that I decided to make an advertise on the side of a website, I need to choose the intended audience so I can advertise on websites that appeal to them. After meeting my team that I'm working on the project, we agreed aim the product at females (young adults). Therefore I thought that women's magazine websites were a good idea. Websites like

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg13sEe2oe1d6DUaU8Wa6rbxRauPFQOcIcp_VF4M5TVbDVvTlpIVbourN2KYCNk2vNBpjMtHDNJJoX8JZn53t8zeD4-owfela2GeT2uJgDCW-OcNL0ZJdKURcb6emDL2iE55GvaQBV8wvw/s1600/ok_logo_001.jpg

www.ok.co.uk/

http://www.hellomagazine.com/ 

http://www.heatworld.com/


Although Babycham will be mostly directed at women, there is still scope for families. This is why we have decided to have a slight Christmas theme in the advert to maybe appeal to older women (parents) who may have remembered Babycham from their time. This is why I think it may be a good idea to show the advert on food websites (from recipes websites, to supermarket websites):

 I also think it would be a good idea to advertise on youtube.com because of its popularity. It attracts a wide range of people including my target audience who will go on Youtube for makeup, celebrity gossip etc. Youtube is also good at showing adverts next to videos. The adverts are selected to appeal to the viewer based on the video they are watching. Therefore if someone clicked on a celebrity gossip video, a Babycham advert could appear next to the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment